Scalp Micro Pigmentation (Hair replication)
I am proud to offer SMP (scalp micropigmentation), also known as a medical hair tattoo. This is the latest revolutionary treatment for both men and women suffering with hair loss - providing long-lasting natural results that are completely undetectable.
An alternative treatment to a hair transplant, SMP is a form of tattooing, replicating natural hair follicles giving you the look of a closely shaven scalp. SMP is a cosmetic procedure using micro-needles to implant natural pigments into the upper layers of the skin.
Whether you’re suffering from male or female pattern baldness, overall thinning of the hair, alopecia or scarring; SMP can be a fantastic solution to camouflage this.
prices start from £250 per session
The benefits of SMP
– Permanently camouflages thinning hair, balding, alopecia and receding hairlines
– Dramatically reduces the appearance of scarring
– Restores a natural looking hairline, transforming your appearance to restore confidence
What does SMP involve?
– The treatment is undergone across 3 sessions, each lasting around 3-4 hours gradually building up colour and density
– Different shades of pigments are used to match to your existing colour and give the most natural finish
– Hairlines and profiles are designed to be individual to you prior to starting the treatment
– Results can last up to 10 years depending on your skin and lifestyle
– Full pre and post care advise is given
Is SMP suitable for me?
Scalp Micropigmentation can provide an effective solution to hair loss in ladies and gentlemen of all ages.
I recommend a face to face consultation so I can advise you on whether micro pigmentation is right for you to achieve the results you desire.
SMP for thinning hair / receding hairline
A hair tattoo can be a great solution for to a head of hair that has good coverage but poor density. I can add a base layer of colour to the scalp to reduce the contrast of hair to skin. This provides the same level of coverage as hair thickening and offers great longevity. Close up, the deposits of pigments look natural with your existing hair, resembling the look of real hair follicles. You must have a reasonable amount of hair remaining and a slow or completely-halted pace of hair loss for this treatment.
Micropigmentation for receding hair can be a hassle-free way to turn back the clock. Simply extending the hairline, adding some light scatterings of pigment across the scalp blended seamlessly with your remaining hair, creates the illusion of a completely full head of hair. You will be amazed with the results, which are so natural it’s unlikely you’ll be able to distinguish between real hair and pigment.